Instant Glow Clay Mask
Instant Glow Clay Mask is made from Bentonite clay and Rose Petal Clay, which absorb dirt and oil like sebum from the face, while the Rose Petals Clay detoxifies and relaxes the skin, respectively. Rose Petal Clay possesses calming properties and is a great ingredient to help reduce skin redness, swollen spots, and itchiness. It is an antioxidant loaded with vitamin C which aids collagen formation and protects the face against UV rays. Bentonite also absorbs sebum to avoid acne. The antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties in Bentonite will help your skin heal.
The mixture of Bentonite Clay and Rose Clay Petals aids in the healing and lightening of skin imperfections, with the ability to draw impurities out of the skin and clear pores, brighten tired skin and help to prevent breakouts for a clear, refined complexion that lasts.
- Bentonite Clay
- Rose Petals Clay
- Scoop 1 teaspoon or ½ Instant Glow Clay powder into plastic or bowl, and activate with a drop of Rose Water Cleanser or Clean Water.
- Gently glide the paste over your dry face.
- Use your (clean) hands to spread the mask over your face, or dip a mask brush into the mask and paint it onto your face.
- Allow to permeate your face for 10 minutes.
- When the mask is firm on your skin, wash off and use a wet washcloth with fresh running water and gently wipe off the mask in a circular motion.
- Get the mask off, and double-check your hairline, eyebrows, and nostrils.
- For oily skin, use three times a week
- For dry or sensitive skin, use it once or twice a week.
For all skin types.
*Face Use Only*