Pumice Stone is an excellent filer, non-crystalline, non-toxic, non-hazardous, and 100% natural feet scrub. This multipurpose stone softens, rejuvenates, and cleanses the skin on the feet, elbows, and heels. It’s a great tool for removing calluses and corns, hard, rough, and dry skin.
- Soak your feet in a tub or basin of warm, soapy water for 5-10 minutes to soften your skin.
- Put the pumice stone in warm water.
- Gently rub the rough areas of your feet in a circular motion for 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse your feet and pat them dry with a soft towel.
- Apply a moisturizer such as Whipped Body Butter or Super C Toning Body Oil for a soft, hydrated finish.
Recommendation: All skin types.
Do not use a dry pumice stone on your skin to avoid abrasion. A wet pumice stone will glide across your skin easily. Pay attention to your feet when caring for your body to help reduce dead skin build-up and infection.